Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cartoons

               Wow for once I actually got excited to have someone choose a topic for me to blog about! This topic is if you already know about, Cartoons.
               There are a lot of really good cartoons out there in the world when I was a little boy. My personal favorite according to my mom was Looney Toons. I would laugh hysterically as a child watching that show. She declares that my favorite character out of all of them was Bugs Bunny. I liked his because he was a sneaky little bunny, he was smart, and of course, funny. Others such as Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Elmer Fudd, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, and Tweety the bird were "Not My Type." I liked them but still favored Bugs over all of them. I watched Looney Toons for about 2-3 years then I moved on to others more of my age. I was depressed but had to move on in life and enjoy myself being a kid by watching others. Now-a-days, it's more News watching and History & Discovers Channels. But even till this day when I look back at the Cartoons I used to watch, it makes me laugh because I would have never remembered, as a kid, watching them.
               I do notice a change in cartoons these days. A lot of them are made from a "Computer-based" Technology type of thing instead of being plain old simple like how it was about 10 years ago. One day when I heard of these Cartoon names I bet you it will make me laugh and watch them all over again because they will never get old for one's generation.

3 comments:

  1. i love loney toones ! but i have not seen them since i was 11 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looney Toons is the **** haha, the best I mean! But yeah I agree Bugs Bunny is the best character. He might be the most well known in the history of cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Dwight !!! Seriously though Bugs Bunny reallly was the **** that ... rabbit is my childhood hero and his accents hilarious.Daffy Duck just had the hugest ego ever but that didn't stop Bugs from gettin him every time.

    ReplyDelete