Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mystery and Suspense

               I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying this unit were doing a lot!! It's one of my favorites. Some stories we've read were scary, funny, and in some ways just pretty stupid but in a way that will make you laugh. My favorite stories were probably "When a Stranger Calls," "Eisenhower the Illusionist," "The Man from the South," "Macho! Macho!," and might as well add "The Monkey's Paw." All the others we either alright or confusing or not that great.
               I wonder what unit were about to approach after exam week? What do you think?, Have you heard anything form Mr.Potter or other people? I hope it's something pretty cool. I would hate to do something like non-fiction or maybe poetry or something boring like that. I mean even if we did something like that, it wouldn't be that bad cause we have a pretty cool class. Cool people, cool teacher, etc.
               Can you believe exams are almost here?! By the time we know it the OGT's will come as well. Those are gonna suck! I'm not ready for those I never do too good on big tests like that. But I mean were gonna have to do them eventually. Hopefully we'll get some preparation before those that way I have an idea of what's coming my way.

1 comment:

  1. Macho , Macho was my favorite story out of all of them that we read it is very frightining to even begin to imagine a delusional person that escaped a mental hospital underneath your bed licking your hand and then you are thinking its your pet but it turns out its not creepy lol .

    ReplyDelete