Sunday, May 8, 2011

Me and Orson Welles

     Hello y'all! Our class has been recently beginning the book Me and Orson Welles. They say that this so to speak of "Orson Dude" is also considered to be "The Man." Now I don't know about you...but I don't believe that! This book seemed to have looked like another boring novel were reading but so far I've kinda liked it! I'm interested into reading more and finding out in what is going to happen later. I guess not everything is expected to be the way you treat it; for example, my mom always tells me that if I enter something with a bad attitude I won't do as well. The results seem to become true surprisingly! But if I enter something with a positive attitude then my results will be great. She has a good point and if that doesn't work out for you then you're just plain weird!
     Speaking of my mom, I hope you would know that today is Mother's Day. A day to celebrate being and having your mom. I know I love my mom to death, she takes care of me all the time and I can talk to her about anything and just so  much more I can't even think of. I bought her last Wednesday her favorite perfume, if you have heard of the name...Cocoa Chinnelle?  (I think that's how you spell it??) (Stupid red line under that word you're supposed to fix my mistakes I'm trying to get a 20/20 on this blog!!!) Cough, cough, pardon me there I was having a moment. Anyways where were we??, ahh yes mother's day. I bought her that and as a matter of fact that was her birthday gift because her birthday was May 5th. But anyways I want you to thank your mother for everything she's done for you and also to tell her that you love her...that means a lot to them. Have a great day I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Haha costa I love when u said u had a moment there i started lol but yeah the book is ok not better than to kill a mocking bird tho but one well. I still don't see how that thing about attitude is true because Julius Caesar I hated it but I did pretty well on the quizzes minus like 2 of them. I guess I'm just plain weird lol

    ReplyDelete