Tuesday, September 7, 2010

English Class 9/7/10

Today in English class it was supposed to not be as exciting, but surprisingly....it was! i was expected to take a test (which i in fact did study for Mr.Potter) over Fiction and Non-Fiction. It isnt the most exciting topic in the world, but when you have a fun teacher like Mr.Potter, time flies just like that and u learn better when u have fun. haha instead today we worked on poetry. we read a few stories that were kinda confusing but eventually got the hang of it, and we had to answer questions about those stories. I thought my favorite was "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost because it was easy to understand because we did it as a class. and thats pretty much for today.....we got new seating charts, i cant sit next to my buddy ~Evren Gokcen~ or ~Abby Hersey~ because Mr.Potter wants us to meet new people every week so at the end of the year we wont have to be like....."oh whats his/her name again?" But i guess thats understandable...Hey! my buddy Evren is still close to me! he sits behind me. Did i ever tell u guys the story of how we met??? Well lemme tell ya! I was in kindergarten and my younger twin brother Nicko was in his class, and it was Evren's birthday on April 25th. He invited nicko to his party and i came along because i got jealous. And i met him at his house. Our first conversation was...Evren: "Whos that?!?!?!" (Sarcastically), Nicko: "Oh its my twin brother, Costa" and i gave him a pat on the back and then we kinda introduced eachother and left things like that. So in other words he was being a bully and saying u cant be here, i didnt invite you! Yeah and if ur reading this, i do remember it! HAHAHAHAHAHAH then here we are now. Only 15 minutes in of writing this pointless blog for one person to read it and comment saying..."it was good" got u know what?...imma get tired of doing this. ok well thank u for reading my first blog, hope u liked it and commented on it. Ill see u in class, imma bout to pass out now, pce

3 comments:

  1. Wait, so you're saying I was a bully to you the first day we met? Wow, I remember it was so weird when Nicko brought you to my birthday party when I had no idea who you were! I also remember we didn't have a goody bag for you either (because you weren't supposed to be there) and my sister ended up giving hers to you. But look at us now; not only have we been in at least one class together since nearly second grade, but we're both in Mr. Potter's English class this year too! That's so crazy that it was all because you were party-crashing ten years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes man thats exactly what im saying! you were mean then changed your mind to being nice, and yes yasemin was a good sister for doing that:) bro, we will have a fun year together!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. English 10...bringin people together. It's a beautiful thing...haha, see you guys in class.

    ReplyDelete