Sunday, September 26, 2010

Research Paper

Hellooooo theree!! This past week our class has been working on a research paper about trials. I chose the Dr. Sam Sheppard trial. Its not that bad if you think about it. Yes you get homework almost every night for it, but on the flip side, it doesn't take that long. The note cards were pretty tough, but the works cited and title page are really easy! I just got done filling out my outline which is an essay structure on how to set up your paper when you start typing it. Its VERY resourceful and will help you a lot if you become its friend. Like me unfortunately.......but lets keep that a secret! ;) Hopefully this week wont be as tough for English class, hopefully it will go by quickly so i can get my sleep in. Other than that, i guess it will be ok. I need to start focusing a little more in a few areas from other classes besides English and this research project. Grades are great by i could do a little better than what i normally do. Well whatever you do, take my words of advice. And thats by not hallucinating about this project. Well see ya soon.

1 comment: