Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best movies Blog

     I have seen many, many, many great movies. There are just sooo many that I can't pick. Some that I'd have to say were my favorite and very good are "The Hangover," "Halloween," "Radio," "The Blind Side," "Grown Ups," "Just go with it," and lets also say "Titanic."
     Yes you can say that I enjoy watching the funny, the sad, the movies that deal with love, and the scary movies. They fascinate me soo much! Especially with the movie "Halloween." Michael Myers is VERY unpredictable and is also very funny because sometimes people can be soo stupid in those movies. I mean common now you know that there is a killer around town every Halloween and you know what he looks like. So what are you standing around for?! I would run and run as far away as possible!! I find it funny how he gets all confused and turns his head side-ways. haha.
     Now with the very sad movies such as "Radio," "Titanic," and somehow "The Blind Side" you can't disagree on those because my TV at home has all those marked either as 4 1/2 stars or 5. And you know that my TV never lies. Plus the sad stories are based upon true stories. Which makes everything even more greater!
     Last but not least...the comedy. Now if you know me...when I hear something not as funny I may still crack myself up! And when it comes to Adam Sandler, you can't disagree with me that he is the actor funniest alive!! I love him in the movie that I saw which recently came out "Just go with it," or possibly the movie "Grown Ups" as well. Those are two funny movies that do the following to me: put me in a good mood, have an understandable storyline of what the movie is about, and make me laugh soo hard my face turns into a tomato.
      But which is my all time favorite? I'd have to go with "The Hangover." :)

1 comment:

  1. haha i agree with you. i love the movie blind side and i lovee adam sandler. i actually have never see nthe titanic atleast that i remember

    ReplyDelete