Sunday, February 6, 2011

My brother, Nicko

          As most of you know, I have a brother named, Nicko. Unfortunately, he is the younger one by two minutes. That's right, I said it. We are fraternal  twins and I am two minutes older than him. I enjoy all the bragging rights but now that were getting older, it's kinda getting old. Let me tell you some of the things we do together.
          Our number one priority and our love that comes first than anything else is the game of, Soccer. I can understand that some of you absolutely hate that sport, but we have been playing it ever since we were in our mommy's tummy. That's right...get at us! My mom has told me before that we both never stopped kicking her. But hey!, It's not my fault. When we were born on April 14, 1995 we were the cutest little babies the human eye has ever seen. (I mean that's what my mom told me) But anyways, we had a Greek restaurant back then called "Nikki's Deli." When Nicko and I walked in everybody wouldn't wanna put us down by how cute we were. (I don't blame them though). By the age of two we began kicking a soft soccer ball, and it became obsessive. So we began playing. As the years increase, we get bigger and taller and into the fighting. I would normally win but there have still been times where he got me good. And now just kinda recently on July 21, 2008, Nicko and I pushed our parents back into be restaurant business, and our still open Greek restaurant "Mykonos Taverna and Bakery" was born. Mykonos is still a HUGE part of my life and I love it because it has gotten me a lot of new friends and I have used it into my advantage to do a lot of things. But now that I have experience, my parents put me to work and I unfortunately get nothing out of it. No money, and no fun with friends. But on my day's off, Wednesday, and Thursday, I can do whatever and every other Saturday I take tables and serve. Because sooner or later I will be driving around and I'm going to have to pay for gas and other stuff.
          All in all, wherever I go, my brother goes. Yes it gets annoying but I love him and will do anything in my will to protect him for as long as we live.
    

2 comments:

  1. that really cool, i've always wondered what it would be like too have a twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...How cute Costa, I'll be sure to tell your brother about this story! haha You guys are my boys though!

    ReplyDelete