Sunday, February 13, 2011

What wastes my time???

     What do I do that wastes time? Well there are many thing that waste my time. I watch TV, get on facebook, eat, I can go on forever baby!
     I'd have to say that statistically for most people, watching TV is the most popular vote for wasting time before an event or something has occurred. I know many people that do it. It could be watching a movie from beginning to end, watching commercials that play, well.......that's pretty much all you can do with watching TV unfortunately. But that still is for "most people around the world" the most popular.
     I'd say the next most popular time wasting thing, especially for kids, is the creation of facebook. Facebook brings in about 2 billion new followers per year. Most of them to be kids. A lot can be adults but about 80% are kids. This is a very effective way of wasting time because if you know what I'm talking about, you never really know what you will do next with facebook. It's not like you have a plan of events such as:
1.) Log on
2.) Return all poke wars
3.) Make this my status
4.) Like and or comment on someone's status
5.) Look at a girls picture's
6.) Log off

It just doesn't work like that. Most of my time on facebook I don't know what I'm doing or even saying. Which is very addictive and effective and should probably focus more on that.
     Now of your a really porker, like me, about 60% of your day is focused on what your deciding on eating or if your just plain old eating. Eating is another waste of my time because like I said if you don't believe me, I literally spend a good chunk of my day thinking about food. Now I know that I may look pretty skinny, (but still have that 6 pack for all you ladies out there), lol but I can eat a lot which has got to be a waste of my time and has got to change.
     Wasting time is a bad habit for everyone and is something that we should think about changing. Whether it's exercising, getting a job, helping people out, or even focusing more on studies for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment