Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's whatever.....

               Hello their! Happy Sunday, I'm here now typing this "kinda" exciting blog while listening to music and drawing a picture of............THE TELETUBBIES!!! :) haha I love to draw. I'm really good at it when I take my time but other than that I'm kinda stinky at it.
               I thought when we were doing our To Kill a Mockingbird unit, that the activity of drawing Boo Radley was kinda fun. When I actually saw him during the movie I was quite impressed by the way he looked! Scout, the narrator, described him as really scary and that his cloths were ripped and he had blood stains and he had a scar that ran down his face. But when I saw him he looked like a regular human being. I guess with the children thinking that he was a scary person had them thinking that he looked like one too. But anyway.....I enjoyed the book a lot more than the movie. The movie however helped me visualize scenes that I didn't really understand while reading the book So it can go both ways but I would prefer the book.
               Before I go, those of you reading this blog should come out and support our Boys Soccer Varsity team. Were number 4 in the nation and apparently number 2 in the state. Come out and support us going to the Regional Semi's on Tuesday November 2 at 7:00pm at Dublin Coffman High School. And before you know it...we could be returning to the Crew Stadium for the State Final! Go Lions!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment