Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Weekend/School

      Wow this past weekend happened by soo fast!! Guess time flies by when I'm having fun in English class???... Anyways, we had just recently got started from a book called To Kill A Mockingbird, and already it has been giving me some difficulties. I mean i understand it here and their, but its getting better! I think I just overreact with how long each chapter is. Hopefully I'll do fine. This weekend was soo much fun for me! I went to go watch the girls team play on Saturday, dance at homecoming, hang with friends, etc. And this week it gets even better!!! Only 3 days of school, I go in to take my temps test Thursday, I might go to Cedar Point with the same friends, and many other fun things! I've been studying a lot more on the book rather than all my classes at school i would say. Thats kinda embarrassing but i probably should start focusing on school a lot more. Once soccer season started, i  kinda went downhill and now that its over, for me at least, i have time to do my homework right after school, study all my notes and stuff. I hope I get the chance to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment