Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stress Relieved!!!

      Yeessss!!!! I am finally done with my research paper!!!! No more homework every night in English, wow ever since Mr. Potter decided killing trees, my emotions went from bad, to worse, but im glad now that were finally done. It took me a whole hour and 20 minutes to type that thing up, and an extra 5 minutes to get it on turnitin.com, and another 3 minutes for my computer to load, and another 2 minutes for me to figure out what i am doing at certain times. So in other words, i lied to you......i took a whole hour and 30 minutes working on my paper! and now i am taking 15 minutes to type this blog post thats really easy and fun to do and really worth bringing your grade up!!!Wow i gotta say...September was a stressful month with homework and soccer literally.....EVERYDAY!!!! god i just cant wait for club to start right after this. no more having to wear shin guards every practice, no more having to play with kids that are not that good, no more everything!!! our team is getting closer and closer to the biggest part of my year. That my friend, is the Disney College Soccer Showcase. The biggest tournament in the nation that my team is going to during winter break in Orlando, Florida for a week!! i am so excited. Hope October doesn't bring me a lot of stress in school or
English class. Which i am sure it will not :) because i like this class. Many rumors go out saying how were going to read a book called "To kill a Mockingbird." Hope thats not challenging. Alright i will see you in class tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, i agree with you costa, i have spent a lot of time on my paper as well. and im glad to say that were done with it forever. Also, i hope to "To Kill A Mockingbird" is a good bookkk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i think i spent like 2 hours in the car going out of town working on the paper. It was a lot of work but i think it will pay off, if we get a good grade.

    ReplyDelete