Sunday, October 17, 2010

School/Weekend

         Wow I can't believe this weekend went by soo fast!!! Like i was really looking forward to it, and now i'm sitting here typing my annual Sunday blog post. Incredible, anyways I had a really fun weekend! On Thursday, i had to go in and work the whole day, but I did make some money. On Friday I went in to take my temps test for the first time at around 9am. I was one question away from passing but unfortunately.....i failed:( then i had to work for dinner that night. So Saturday morning, I went back and came for revenge!!! I finally passed, and got my temps, then started driving, hahaha. Later i hung out at the high school with some friends to get together and shoot around. Then i didn't have to work thankfully, so i went over to a friends house to watch the OSU game against Wisconsin, and imma tell ya.....once it was 14-0......I knew it was over for us. So as I left his house....I decided to go ahead and get the stress out of my mind, by reading a book in class called To Kill A Mockingbird. I'm finding it a very interesting book, and just feel like reading on. But of course, I'm too lazy for that.....I really like part one where a bunch of different events occurred. Such as Scout, Jem and Dill messing around at the Boo Radleys house to try and see what Boo Radley looks like. And as Boo's older brother, Nathan, comes out with a shotgun to scare them away, Jem gets stuck and rips his pants on the fence and runs away, acting like nothing happened when the other neighbors came out to see what that noise is. Another part I liked was the scene with Tim Johnson and how everyone was freaking out. From what I've heard, part two will talk about the trial thats coming up in the Summer time. I can't wait to see whats gonna happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment