Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eastland-Fairfield

               Hello everyone! Ok so on Friday at school me and a few other people went/did this Eastland-Fairfield field trip kinda thing and I had apparently signed myself up for Bioscience technologies. I was looking somewhere in the Engineering field but there were none available to was I had wanted. But thats ok! I found a lot of the "Hands On" activities they made us do were pretty fun! We messed around with plant measurements, and stuff like that with high tech equipment that are really expensive and could possibly be dangerous. We also did an activity where they had us do a saliva test, add some chemicals inside the tube and resulted in having our DNA show up. I thought that was really interesting!
               I'm still undecided on what career I'm interested in and or if i wanna join this school/program thing? It's really interesting because it's a lot of fun hands on activities and it counts as a college credit and also experience into the career you are interested in partaking. So I'm still don't know yet but if you find these things interesting, go ahead and do it.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the Eastland-Fairfield visit was a good experience, but I would think about it carefully before you decide to do it - if you decide to do it. Remember, you'll be leaving your friends!

    ReplyDelete