Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Sunday!:)

               Hello everyone! How are you today on this beautiful Sunday? I'm doing great thanks, I had a kinda good weekend this week. I worked Friday, then I went to the Varsity Soccer game Saturday. It was a depressing loss, especially for the seniors. Did you know that our senior class of 2011 finished off of a record of around the range of 95-1-4?!?! Well you better believe it. Because on their last High School Career game, they lost. During Freshman and Senior year they pretty much were undefeated and didn't lose. But that's ok, I will get over it and so will they hopefully. Sunday I woke up and totally forgot to change my clock one hour behind!!! So I was curious why I didn't get enough sleep? Haha and then I went to club practice then ate dinner with the fam and now doing this.....blog......
               I have to say, English class is probably one of my favorites because it is easy and it's fun! We're doing simple stuff such as reading and what not not. Now we're reading the Trial, Twelve Angry Men, and it's getting interesting! I am the fifth juror and I am not involved as much in the play. I grew up in the poor areas in town and I enjoy watching Milwaukee major league baseball. I really wanna know what happens if the boy is "Guilty" or "Not Guilty."

No comments:

Post a Comment