Sunday, November 28, 2010

[No subject]

               Hello. Wow can you believe my 5 day weekend had gone by soo fast already?! I don't feel like going back to school tomorrow! But I had a lot of fun! My aunt and uncle came down from Boston, Massachusetts and visited for about a week. I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and even Saturday! I made a lot of money though so thats good. Saturday and Sunday I had a tournament held here that our team hosted. We went 2-0-1. That's pretty good but unfortunately I didn't play Saturday mornings first game because I was getting sick (throwing up) all over the place early that morning so I was really weak! But anyways......
               So I wasn't at school on Tuesday because of the Eastland-Fairfield Career Center field trip, so I missed the in-class assignment. I don't really understand what to do. I kinda forgot what the two stories we read as a class and by ourselves were about so I hope that doesn't affect me. However, I do know that we have to compare how the movie we saw (which I understood) to the two stories we read so I hope by watching the movie will help. You think it will?

No comments:

Post a Comment