Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Weekend

               Hello their! I had a pretty fun weekend i would suppose. Friday after school I went in to work and make some money. On Saturday I had to wake up early at 7:30 for a soccer practice then I as usual worked the whole day but I made a lot of money so thats a good thing! Probably enough to last me till the end of December?? I don't know we will see.
               I was also surprised to see my aunt and uncle from Boston, Massachusetts unexpectedly. I haven't seen them for about 8 years and I'm glad to be spending the holidays with them. :)
               Speaking of holidays I can't wait for this week at school! A two day week and a 5 day break and weekend?!?! That's going to be a ton of fun!! Might as well say a one day at school because this Tuesday, I'm going to be visiting the actual Eastland-Fairfield Career School all day so I won't be here at all. I'm soooo excited! And the Thanksgiving Weekend I have a soccer tournament so this will be fun. I haven't played a game in forever! But I will soon.
               My weekend and this week will be a fun one for me. Only thing that bothered me is watching my Cleveland Browns lose upsettingly  to the Jacksonville Jaguars with a minute left. Their doing a lot better but still disappoint me at times.

1 comment:

  1. hey costa, im excited for the holidays too! thanksgiving is almost here and im glad to be spending it with my family. Im glad to hear that your getting to see your uncle and aunt from Boston. You guys will have a bunch of fun!

    ReplyDelete